Sustainability Product Associate
We are currently seeking an energetic, results-oriented Sustainability Product Associate to join Schroders as a member of the product group within the Sustainable Investment Team. Excellent data management and technology skills are required, with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will become a subject matter expert on sustainability at Schroders, developing a deep understanding of how we approach this complex and multi-faceted topic Responsibilities
- Work closely with the sales support teams to produce high quality and effectively written RFPs, RFIs etc.
- Update and maintain product language and data for products in the RFP databases and work with RFP and client portfolio managers to customize as needed.
- Prepare client presentations and new business pitches in PowerPoint/Seismic by liaising with the product/client portfolio management and investment team.
- Supports in completing industry surveys and annual assessment reports.
- Work with other members of the Sustainable Investment team to assist in the production of our quarterly and annual sustainable investment report in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries from distribution teams clients to support their clients
- Regular and bespoke client reporting across a broad range of vehicles, liaising with investment and research teams
- Facilitation of investor events, including materials and investor communications for webinars and seminars
- Develop sustainability, investment and global financial market knowledge. Seek to understand industry developments, through performing competitive analysis, which will influence product development and client demand
- Involvement with strategic projects and initiatives
- Strong quantitative skills and impeccable writing skills; demonstrate acute attention to detail.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage tight deadlines in multiple priority environments.
- Self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and desire to achieve goals in a consistent and timely manner.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Solid understanding of financial markets .
- Entry level to 2 years' experience