Supply Chain & Network Operations, Consumer ATHS Industry Consulting Senior Manager
SupplyChain & Network Operations - Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment Automotive Consulting, Senior Manager
TheConsumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidlyevolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, andexperiences. Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services
sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution andopportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customerexperience. Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences andhighly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability,which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, andtransform their business models.
Supply Chain Networks - Our SupplyChain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitiveweapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsivenessthrough proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, andoperate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network andoperational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how,digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybridsolutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improveoperations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chainand create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events/
Synchronized Planning &Fulfillment - Develop integrated business and operational planning solutionsthat synchronize the flow and delivery of products and materials through thesupply network while balancing inventory throughout the network The Team
Supply Chain Networks
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clientstransform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency,improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights anddecision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutionsthat bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to ourclients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advancedanalytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedentedclient value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flowacross the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergyand value through M&A events. Work You'll Do
Mitigate Cyber Risk - With the increasedadoption of IoT and connected devices, the supply chain and key information isat high risk. Firms that are investing in safeguards against the associated cyberrisks are poised to significantly reap the benefits of the technologydisruptions while protecting themselves from risk of IP theft.
Embrace Digital - Digital is making its wayinto the manufacturing operations of automotive and original equipment manufacturers.Businesses are creatively adapting the digital technologies to improve theiroperations while elevating customer experience.
Leverage Strategic Innovation - Automotiveindustry is witnessing an unprecedented disruption from technology advancementslike Robotics, 3D printing and driverless mobility. Businesses are aggressivelypreparing themselves for the next generation of mobility.
Optimize Operating Performance - Advancedmanufacturing solutions and disruptive technologies like 3D printing aresignificantly improving the production cycles of manufacturers. Thesetechnologies are expected to bring better economies of scale, reduce productioncosts, wastage and thereby improve their return on assets.
Transform Supply Chains - Traditional supplychains are being transformed with the emergence of disruptive technologies likedigital, IoT, connected devices, Blockchain etc.
Manage Regulation - With the impending arrivalof driverless cars and the related socio-economic impact of the same, regulatorsare increasing their scrutiny on the automotive businesses.
As a Senior Manager
youwill bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to delivereffective solutions to clients.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manageengagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-inof proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time,quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at keyclients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of theproposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricingstrategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop"thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate inpublic speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidanceinto the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment andretention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams andstaff in local offices
- Bachelor'sdegree or foreign equivalent degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing,Computer Science, Management, or a related field.
- Must have 12+years of experience providing consulting services to clients on behalf of aglobal consulting company, or within the Automotive industry.
- Must have 12+years of experience with:
- Aftermarket Parts & Planning
- Maintenance Operations
- Integrated Planning & Forecasting
- Production & Material Forecasting
- Asset Management Lifecycle & Visibility
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
How you'll grow
- Strong oraland written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint,Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Superiorcritical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionalinterpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Ability tobuild consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Ability tolead large teams and own deliverables.
- Ability towork in an ambiguous environment.
- Strongproblem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise maturejudgment.
- Must livewithin commuting distance of one of Deloitte's consulting offices.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRMTM002-EP