Job Description: Job Title
Strats/Fixed Income Strategic Analytics Corporate Title
New York, NY Overview
Deutsche Bank's Group Strategic Analytics group is a front-office group combining expertise in quantitative analytics, modeling, pricing, and risk management, with a deep understanding of system architecture and programming. The Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) Strats team is responsible for delivery of risk and Profit & Loss (P&L) and pricing platforms for the CIB trading businesses globally; The team deliver innovative solutions to business requirements, ensuring that these solutions are accurate, performant, robust, reliable, and scalable. You will be joining the CIB Strats team to support the development and implementation of the strategic Kannon platform, delivering intraday and end-of-day pricing, risk, and P&L platform for trading desks within CIB, this aims to integrate front office functions into a single architecture, removing duplication, and operational complexity caused by fragmentation of these functions across 30+ legacy platforms. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Work in partnership with Trading, Structuring, Technology, and Operations to collaboratively drive the build-out of the strategic analytics platforms
- Responsible for implementing market data functionality in Kannon for Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC), covering Inherent Risk (IR) & Credit curves, Bond prices & spreads, Credit vols, and other market data
- Analysis, design, and development of analytics for the desk within Kannon platform
- Strong focus on business-driven opportunities and bringing innovative and quantitative ideas to solve complex problems for the desk
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Strong quantitative, modelling, pricing, and risk management skills, demonstrated within a financial services environment
- Experience developing banking applications and large-scale projects with C++ and/or Python
- Experience working with Credit products and other analytic market data
- Strong understanding of Credit cash and/or derivatives products including Exotics
- Understanding of front-office risk and Profit & Loss (P&L) calculation
- Investment Banking Front-Office application delivery experience
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York, NY office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $135,000 to 175,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .