About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don't just keep things ticking over, they're given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we'd be following the herd, not leading the pack - and that's a place we never want to be 🐑
If you're a superstar Ops Manager, keep reading
If being asked to solve the toughest problems our global super app has to offer excites you rather than scares you, keep reading
If you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of every area in a business with more than 28 million customers, keep reading
If you want to gain unparalleled experience with a next-level product at one of the world's fastest growing companies, for goodness' sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply!
What you'll be doing
- Building and optimising scalable processes to continue Revolut's hyper growth
- Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
- Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What you'll need
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university
- 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on coding experience with SQL, Python, or R
- Solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end to end
- A magic skill to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- A natural curiosity and will to make an impact
- An interest in the financial industry
- New York: $150,600 - $165,000 gross annually*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.