Quant fund are looking to add strategy research quants onto their equity desk. As a strategy research quant , you will be developing systematic strategies based on a variety of machine learning and statistical methods. The data you train and validate comes from actual market trading
- Development, implementation, and optimization of machine learning models aimed at predicting equity market dynamics using a wide set of financial data and a vast library of trading signals
- Use your methods to create systematic trading strategies and run fund capital in global markets
- Investigate and implement recent academic research
- Collaborate with experienced quantitative researchers and other Strategy Researchers.
- A post-graduate degree in a technical discipline (mathematics / physics / finance / others)
- Programming experience (Python, MATLAB, other languages)
- Knowledge of probability theory, machine learning, and optimization concepts
- Ideally one year of experience at a hedge fund , bank , prop desk.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com