Staff/ Production Accountant
- 45k - 50k
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Great Bowery, Inc
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Searching for Staff/ Production Accountant with a strong work ethic and interest in joining a creative company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage job cost rebilling to clients, running job reports and reconciling expenses to projects for client invoicing
- Process a high volume of payable invoices for photography, hair and makeup production expenses – allocate costs to jobs and divisions, etc.
- Responsible for the monthly close, including bank reconciliations, AMEX coding, revenue reconciliations, and job cost reconciliations
- Ability to recognize and make suggestions to standardize accounting procedures that will help to improve productivity and create efficiency
KNOWLEDGE + EXPERIENCE
- You should have 2-4 years’ experience in a relevant role. Experience within the creative services industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate well within a team environment
- Experience working with a sales team, producers, creative directors, agents etc.
- Experience NetSuite General Ledger a plus
- AP and cost accountant experience
- Job costing experience in realated industries (digital media, media, advertising, publishing)
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a very fast paced, high pressure creative environment
About Great Bowery
FOUNDED IN 2015, THIS NEW INTERNATIONAL ENTITY BRINGS TOGETHER THE LEADING AGENCIES IN THE FASHION AND LUXURY IMAGE-MAKING INDUSTRY - UNITING THE MOST RESPECTED EXECUTIVES IN THE FIELD WITH ICONIC TALENT THAT INCLUDES PHOTOGRAPHERS, STYLISTS, HAIR & MAKE-UP ARTISTS, DIRECTORS, CREATIVE DIRECTORS, ART DIRECTORS, CURATORS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND OTHER RELATED ARTISTS - CREATING AN AGENCY WITH AN UNWAVERING FOCUS ON ITS TALENT, DELIVERING AN UNPARALLELED CALIBER OF SERVICE AND OPPORTUNITY.
Companies under Great Bowery include Streeters, The Production Club, CLM, M.A.P Ltd, Tim Howard Management and Bernstein & Andriulli. Great Bowery's global headquarters is based in the iconic Germania Bank building on the Bowery in New York City with its European headquarters based in London.
Benefits plans which include the following:
• Medical – Oxford (High & Low plans)
• Dental – Lincoln Financial Group (High & Low plans)
• Vision – VSP
• FSA/DCA – Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
• Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
• Long Term Disability
• Short Term Disability
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with employer match (after 1 year of employment)
• Commuter Benefits (Transit Check and/or Parking) – both of which you are eligible to join on the first day of employment)