Staff Accountant, Banking industry
Our Client, a global investment bank and asset management firm, is seeking a Staff Accountant for its Midtown Manhattan location. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing accounts payable duties
- Prepare general ledger entries.
- Responsible for all account reconciliations
- Help with daily tasks until the outsourcing project is finalized.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Accounting degree
- 3+ years' experience
- Prior Accounts Payable and General Ledger entry exposure
- SAGE/ACCPAC software experience preferred, but could just have MS Dynamics Great Plains experience instead
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.