Sr. Specialist, Project Manager
As Project Manager, you will drive the delivery of cross functional initiatives. You will be responsible for helping drive the content and transformation management for one or multiple work streams. You will ensure that the reporting needs of the internal customers using the Trade Service Products are accommodated in an efficient and timely manner. Position Responsibilities - Develop and maintain relationships with all employees in the Trade and Loan Operations Division. Create and maintain reports using various systems. Work with Section Manager to prioritize system information to ensure resources are applied to the highest priority activities. Complete work in order of priority as set by departmental guidelines and/or supervisor. Update the Technology Call Database in a timely manner. Evaluate and report overall service to the Section Manager. Create and maintain procedures for the department. Communicate system needs to the appropriate management. Lend ongoing support to the user area upon implementation of a project phase. Document any workflow, procedural and/or operational adjustments necessary as a result of automation or system enhancement. Escalate potential problems or unusual findings to the System Liaison Sr. or Section Manager. Support and document user activities. Notify appropriate parties of general and complex system problems. Provide monthly status reports and perform special projects as assigned. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements - A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. A good working knowledge of Focus Reporting. A good working knowledge of extracting data from database tables. Ability to create and maintain Microsoft Access databases. Ability to perform multiple job functions.
- Coordination and delivery of assigned project work as per a defined scope and quality expectations.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams to ensure analytical and reporting needs are aligned and supports business and operating results.
- Maintains a project file of relevant information, documents and correspondence related to the project and reporting ensuring all deliverables are appropriately documented.
- Manage daily checkpoints and weekly reporting needs. Specifically clarify and manage and or escalate exceptions to ensure timely and appropriate resolution of issues and mitigation of risks.
- Produce high quality and timely management information fit for consumption by senior management and relevant governance structures.
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders from across the Lines of Business and Business Partners as required to build commitment throughout the life of the project.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.