Sr. Specialist, Information Security - IAM Identity Hub
The candidate will be expected to have excellent understanding of IAM technologies specializing in Identity Hub Position drivers
- The enforcement of security standards and policies on BNYM applications
- The need to provide federated access to clients of BNYM partnerships and to be able to leverage unified access though their portals/applications
- Security drivers at BNYM that will enforce IAM controls as part of the overall least privilege model
- Risk acceptance and quantification analysis for IAM related application and architecture impacts
- Drive the on-going governance and control enforcement work effort as changes to existing applications and regulatory controls take effect
- Drive the mapping of the multiple access methods, develop and document appropriate controls and the review process.
- Develop use cases for each of the access models.
- Define work items and cross team impacts for each of the integrating teams across BNYM.
- Work with larger IAM team in documenting changes to controls and implementation criteria.
- Each of the clients will have to be evaluated against the regulatory requirements that BNYM adheres to.
- Map the evaluations to the geographies that the clients/applications operate in and the scope of access. Evaluate each client for security controls associated with ID uniqueness and consistency across databases.
- Additional work will involve the entitlement and credential consolidation around the single ID.
- Analyze and document additional authentication attributes as required based on the partnerships
- As more applications and users are on-boarded to the centralized systems, this will be an on-going work item for each of the applications and their clients