Sr. Specialist, Client Service (Service Director)
Works with external clients to resolve the mostcomplex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNYMellon. May resolve atypical issues or escalate to management as appropriate.May lead staff on specific projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Leads team members in providing support to majorclients whose partnership with BNY Mellon may have a broad impact on thebusiness in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issuesand ensuring requests are executed. Applies advanced problem solving skills,judgement, and extensive experience to analyze information. Uses masterfulcommunication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized clientbase.
- Provides key individuals at assigned clientsinformation related to BNY Mellons products and services representing a broadarray of lines of business and geographies and leverages an expertunderstanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Leads clients inreviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources atBNY Mellon.
- Resolves the most complex or non-routine clientissues or inquires, as needed. Leads resolution of issues escalated by morejunior team members.
- Uses extensive knowledge of client issues andneeds to lead business development efforts. Uses expert understanding of BNYMellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients forfront office consideration.
- Leads internal activities and initiativesdesigned to improve the client experience. Uses knowledge of client servicesbest practices and BNY Mellon client needs to lead the teams development ofprocess improvements.
No direct reports. Provides guidance to lessexperienced team members. May assign work to more junior team members. Supportsmultiple, complex client accounts. Qualifications
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Service Directors-HR16351 Requisition Number: