Sr. Specialist Business Analysis Consultant
As a global investmentscompany, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking tocreate, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments,and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, ourTechnology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do itmore efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon's global Technology organization, you'll have theopportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology,business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed ourclients' expectations and build the future of financial services. With morethan 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might evensay that we are the original fintech. Clearing, Markets & IssuerServices Technology (CMIST)
isresponsible for application development and support for more than 350 criticalbusiness systems including Repo Edge (collateral management), EnterprisePayment Hub (multi-currency payment processing), and Broker Dealer Clearance(securities clearing). Treasury Services Technology (TST)
within CMIST leads the development and maintenance of state-of-the-arttechnology solutions for the Treasury Services business. TST is aligned withthe business into five sub-segments including: Global Payments, Information& Liquidity, Payments and Receivables, Enterprise Financial Messaging (EFM)and Trade Services. Because of TST'sindustry-leading solutions, BNY Mellon is the first bank to participate inReal-Time Payments processing and provide full transparency into the status ofpayments.
Work with the businesson requirements, system specifications, Test plans, configuration of the newLiquidity application . Qualifications
Specific job duties toinclude:
- Create or update knowledge artifacts like Business Analysis, System specifications, Interface control documents and Test cases
- Create and present powerful narratives and presentations including UX wireframes
- Interact with Product and Operations partners to elicit business requirements and product vision
- Will learn the configuration of parameters of the new Liquidity system and train operation users
- Should be able to query the application database and pull reports or required information.
Sr. Specialist Business Analysis Consultant->> Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, challenge and prioritize the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for a functional work stream within a highly complex strategic, global program. Formulates and defines program scope and objectives for the work stream with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain. Tailors standard processes and templates for team to elicit, challenge, and prioritize requirements, and translates into functional design and use case models. Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a large, strategic, multi-year program. Prepares and manages the project plan, issues and risks, and is accountable for overall delivery of their assigned functional work stream on a large-scale program. Provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation. Leads implementation/conversion strategy planning and implementation. Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability. Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas. Participates in industry forums and keeps current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise. Applies experiences across various software and/or systems development processes to define and collect metrics and identify and implement opportunities for improvement to increase quality of requirements and speed time-to-market. Actively influences software and/or systems development process improvement initiatives. Contributes to the achievement of related area objectives. Qualifications Qualification
- 8+ years on Treasury and Cash Management. Expertise on Cash and Liquidity area is required
- Working knowledge of Corporate Cash management, cash forecasting, Interest Enhancement structures, Sweeping, Physical and Notional Pooling, Virtual Accounts and other Liquidity solutions is required
- Must have experience in creating Business Analysis, System Specifications, Interface documents, and Test specifications. Working Knowledge of SQL is required.
- Should be able to create powerful narratives, presentations including UX wireframes
- Should be able to develop a big picture of the end to end flow for Liquidity including interactions with DDA, Payment Systems, FX Client master etc.
- Prior experience working in a large bank or financial institution in the area of Payments or Liquidity solutions or Corporate Treasury function is highly desirable
- Future work will involve enhancing application capabilities in the area of AI/ML for cash forecasting and investment decision making
Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 8-10 years of experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: