Sr. Spec, SWCnfg/AppDel/Sup
We are looking for strong developer who have expertise in file transfers across various platforms. They will have the unique opportunity to develop cutting edge solutions and at the same time create a significant impact within CCT organization.
Acts as SCM subject matter expert, responsible for the definition and implementation of the technical methodology of the SCM department. Defines SCM plans and scripts/programs. Analyzes and documents systems requirements for the most complex environments. Recommends software design based on requirements. Analyzes and monitors the effectiveness of the use of technology in SCM processes. Structures and monitors technical activities based upon approved project methodologies. Collects and analyzes project data and produces progress reports. Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies and outcomes. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 8-10 years of experience in a systems SCM environment
- 4-5 years of experience with File transmission
- 2-5 years of experience with Unix scripts
- 2-5 years of experience in production support and batch processing
- Knowledge in Bizlink and Securelink will be a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure components and Mainframe will be a plus
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to work independently
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: