Working with a Tier 1 American Investment Bank who are building a centralised engineering team for the adoption of blockchain tech and digital assets. The team are currently hiring for high calibre software engineers, utilities distributed ledger technology, blockchain smart contracts and networks to build a comprehensive systems across the organisation.
I'm looking for an Associate to VP level software developer to join the team that focus on disruptive technology solutions and platforms across the continuum of distributed ledger technology, public and private enterprise blockchains, cryptocurrency, digital assets and decentralised financial (DeFi). 6+ years of experience within software engineering with Core Java, Python or C++.
In depth passion for blockchain technology and tokenism of securities.
The Ideal candidate would have experience within a Finance or Technology firms working as a Developer/Engineer involved in the development of platforms and frameworks for the end users.
- 6+ years of experience in general software engineering (C++, Java or Python) building distributed systems.
- 3+ years of exp building solutions on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Corda, Quorum, Hyperledger Besu, Hyperledger Fabrics, Bitcoin
- smart contract programming using Solidity, Java, Go, Rust, etc.
- Design blockchain and DeFi applications with performance, resiliency, security and privacy
- Design, develop and maintain digital asset products.
- Build solutions using distributed ledger tech, blockchain smart contracts and networks
- Improve the trade flows on in house risk and pricing libraries.
- Research and become the SME in ledger tech protocols and cryptographic algorithms.
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.