- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Sr. Product Consultant
Location: New York, NY, USAAs a technically focused Project Manager and Sr. Product Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Services team, you will be participating in various software implementation projects by providing assistance to our clients for the implementation of our Commercial and Corporate Loan Origination software solutions. You should possess both project management as well as some functional and technical capabilities. In general, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:
- Driving gap analysis and requirements clarification workshops for implementation projects
- Working closely with the client and internal teams to determine the scope and plan for implementation of the solution
- Developing project and resource plans that support the planned implementation of the software
- Supporting clients in the development of joint program plans that ensure the successful adoption of Moody's solutions
- Managing the successful execution of project plans; monitoring and reporting on progress and facilitating adjustments as needed as and when requirements evolve; proactively identify and manage project risks and issues; facilitate coordination amongst Services, Product Management and Product Engineering; ensure project is compliant with SOX guidelines and other internal compliance controls
- Managing project administration in Financial Force (PSA), including timecard approvals, revenue forecasting, cost accruals, and project status reporting
- Obtaining client acceptance for deliverables defined in the contract
- Coordinating post implementation support as necessary; support the development of proposals for follow-up engagements
- Utilizing our tracking systems (issue tracking, source control, timesheet)
- Managing the relationship with the client for the duration of the engagement, and continuing to act as a point of contact when escalation is required for post-production support. This includes managing the client's expectations and managing the communication with the client; proactively identify and manage client-side risks; and helping to coordinate internal teams to provide solutions to serious production issues that arise
Required The ideal candidate will have a minimum Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree) required, preferably in finance or banking/computer technology and at least 4 - 5 years of relevant professional experience in software implementation projects (gained with banks, software firms, consulting firms or integrators). You will be asked to demonstrate:
- In-depth understanding of SDLC concepts and processes
- Capability to drive all phases of a software implementation project; Loan Origination, Loan Management solution implementation experience is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of banking, IT, credit risk management and complex financial instruments
- Exposure to Corporate/Commercial banking related credit risk assessment and credit underwriting experience
- On average, this position requires 25% - 50% travel to our clients' sites.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with business experts and IT
- Ability to investigate and problem solve technical issues
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.