Sr. Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst, Pricing & RFPs
Newmark Knight Frank is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. Operating from more than 330 offices on six continents, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank serves the property needs of tenants, owners, investors and developers worldwide.
Newmark Knight Frank's Global Corporate Services (GCS) division provides a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to owners and users of real estate on a local, regional and national level. With services including leasing advisory, investment sales and capital markets services, property and facilities management, program and project management, consulting and valuation services, we offer comprehensive real estate solutions supporting the business objectives of our clients. Job Summary:
This is a newly created position that reports to the Assistant Vice President (AVP), Finance and Pricing, Global Corporate Services. Under the guidance of the AVP, this role will model pricing proposals in response to RFP from new and existing clients. The role includes direct interaction with GCS management, finance, business line leaders, sales, and proposal team. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Create and update excel models to assess profitability of proposed client contracts
- Improve existing excel models and their functionality
- Work with all GCS business lines leaders to model pricing and costs related to services offered as part of the proposed client contract. This includes initiating conversations with the business line leaders to obtain a full understanding of the services being offered
- Review model with GCS Management to obtain approvals for bid submissions
- Populate client's RFP submission template based on inputs from internal model
- Maintain a database on RFP submissions
- Communicate RFP pricing and costs to finance group for forecasting purposes
- Work with business leaders to refine pricing and cost methodology
- May perform other duties as assigned
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor's degree required (Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting); Master's degree or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in finance or accounting required
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- Advanced excel modeling experience required
- Must be a self-starter who can determine what needs to be done and how to get it done rather than wait for direction
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Must be able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work across corporate functions
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability learning new computer systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Strong work ethic required
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law .