Sr. Director, Sales Support (Buyside Presales)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Sr. Director, Sales Support to join our New York City team with a focus on Order Management, Portfolio Management, Investment Book of Record, Performance Reporting, Data Warehouse, and Visual Analytics. You will be the product/subject matter specialist for all meetings, presentations, and demonstrations for Broadridge Asset Management Solutions both internally and externally in North America. You will work closely with all the Sales teams and Account Managers within Broadridge to position the products properly in order to drive sales and expand the current use of the products.
Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below. Responsibilities:
- Work with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales / solutions capacity with a focus on OMS, PMS, IBOR, Performance Reporting, Data Warehouse, and Visual Analytics opportunities
- Provide comprehensive understanding of buy-side applications through product demonstrations, technical explanations, and documentation
- Establish domain expertise and credibility with buy-side customers and partners
- Assist the Sales Team in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Prepare Business Analysis Discovery documentation and presentation material to prospects to highlight value propositions of the software
- Prepare and present documentation to product management teams for missing functional GAPS
- Will communicate customer/prospect activities with the assigned Sales Representative via Salesforce.com and other sales activity tools
- Deliver Proofs of Concept (POC) tailored to meet customer's functional and technical requirements
- Serve as an internal expert on product functionality and technology supporting the Sales and Account Management organizations
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to endorse relationships with key decision makers
- Capacity to work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Strong knowledge of Order Management, Portfolio Management, Investment Book of Record, Performance Attribution, Data Warehouse, and Visual Analytics workflows
- Knowledge of Reference Data and Back Office solutions is a plus
- Prior experience as either a buy-side client user, an implementation manager, or pre-sales / solutions consultant of competitive OMS/PMS solutions for the buy-side
- Ability to travel
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions is the leading provider of next generation investment management, reference data, and risk solutions. Broadridge offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, fee billing, investment accounting, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. This dynamic, multi-faceted segment is strategically important to Broadridge as we are looking to significantly grow market share over the next few years.