Sr. Consultant Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Sr. Consultant Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES
) Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Enterprise Performance team you'll work side by side with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. You'll get the training to be confident and prepared to help tackle some of our clients' most complex business issues.
As a Senior Consultant, you'll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as analyzing issues, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions. The Senior Consultant should have exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to clients and team members and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
Senior Consultants will work with teams on activities such as the following:
- Contribute to the growth and development of Deloitte's Manufacturing Execution System (MES) offering
- Architect enterprise, customer and operating model strategies
- Advise clients on how to grow their business and achieve target cost structures
- Help clients innovate and transform their current business models and customer experiences, to create sustaining competitive advantage, that leverage emerging digital and cognitive technologies
- Transform the "heart of the business" and advises clients on standardized procedures and tools for global operations, especially focusing on Manufacturing Execution Systems, Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 technologies.
Supply Chain Networks
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree is required with 4+ years' work experience, preferably in a large company setting
- Strong academic track record
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging digital supply networks and exponential technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) experience with systems such as Siemens Camstar Electronics Suite, Simatic IT, Siemens Opcenter, SAP MII, iBASEt
- Understanding of ISA S95 standards
- Participated in a global MES implementation, leading key project workstreams. Alternatively, held a key responsibility role in a single site MES implementation
- Worked with cross functional teams in manufacturing, quality, master data, planning, governance and change control
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
- Advanced Degree in a related field
- Consulting firm or professional services experience
- Semiconductor Fabs process and tools knowledge/experience
- Life-Sciences industry experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCMD864-EP