Sr. CRM Business Analyst
The Senior CRM Business Analyst consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements and operational specifications for CRM work stream. Has extremely strong knowledge of Salesforce.com platform from a technical and business perspective. Analyzes, defines and documents business requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other applications and systems, front- and back-end checks and controls, and reporting. Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications in an agile manner. Responsibilities:
- Thought leader who works closely with the business users to identify areas of improvement, perform functional analysis for developing CRM solutions.
- Contribute in designing and implementing integrations between various systems
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of third party applications from the app exchange to support a multi-year implementation roadmap
- Provide technical expertise on Salesforce.com best practices.
- Collaborate with the technical architects, developers and business users throughout the process
- Must be able to perform these functions for large-scale, complex projects with minimal guidance. S/He performs job functions independently and often guides less experienced Business Analysts.
- Support users in view creation and customization of dashboards and reports.
- Conduct hands-on training and creation of training materials.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com, 3+ years within Lightning experience.
- Salesforce.com certifications (ADM201, ADM211) preferred.
- Asset Management industry experience preferred.
- Efficient in developing and deploying workflows and triggers.
- Efficient in developing dashboards and reports in CRM
- Efficient in configuring process builder, flows and applying validation logic at different levels of the application.
- Experience in using bulk data load techniques
- Desire to work in fast-paced delivery-focused environment
- Strong business, problem solving, and analytical skills. Proactive in solving business and/or technical problems.
- Ability to think creatively to offer innovative solutions for our business needs
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, self-starter requiring little supervision to complete tasks