Sr CRM Business Analyst
The Senior CRM Business Analyst has expert knowledge of Salesforce.com from a technical and business perspective. S/He has a thorough understanding of the business, their processes and challenges to conduct in depth analysis of business requirements and develop strategic CRM solutions.Responsibilities:Thought leader who works closely with the business users to identify areas of improvement, perform functional analysis for developing CRM solutions.Operate as a team member and a team leader by providing leadership to the team to ensure Salesforce.com best practices, standard tools and processes are used and act as a resource and mentor to CRM Business Analysts within the group.Analyzes, defines and documents business requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other applications and systems, front- and back-end checks and controls, and reporting.Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications in an Agile manner.Participate in the identification and evaluation of third party applications from the app exchange to support ongoing evolution of the businessCollaborate and influence with the technical architects, developers and business users throughout the processMust be able to perform these functions for large-scale, complex projects with minimal guidance.Support users in view creation and customization of dashboards and reports.Conduct hands-on training and creation of training materials. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM platform.
- Efficient in developing and deploying workflows and triggers.
- Efficient in developing dashboards and reports in CRM Efficient in configuring process builder and applying validation logic at different levels of the application.
- Experience in using bulk data load techniques proven ability to prioritize and manage work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience leading projects of various sizes; familiarity with Agile methodology Strong business, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Proactive in solving business and/or technical problems.
- Ability to think creatively to offer innovative solutions for our business needs Strong written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders Independent, self-starter requiring little supervision to complete tasks
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-Uniondale Internal Jobcode:
North America Distribution-HR11430 Requisition Number: