Sr. Analyst, Account Mgmt
Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. What we do:
Treasury Services is a core and growing business within BNY Mellon. We help financial Institutions and NBFIs to optimize their cash, short term liquidity, and trade financing needs.
Treasury Services moves trillions of dollars every day across the globe and is a recognized leader in the industry shaping the future of Cash, Liquidity Management and Trade. We work closely with clients to uncover their challenges, and our significant investments in technology and digital, commitment to innovation, and broad industry expertise allow us to provide the sophisticated solutions our clients need. At the same time, our innovation is backed by our stability, resiliency, operational efficiency, and our unsurpassed customer service.
The Latam Relationship Management and Business Development team within Treasury Services is responsible for delivering the suite of domestic and cross-border solutions to institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Support RM to manage and grow existing client relationships with Latam clients with strong product knowledge covering treasury service products.
- Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio.
- Do research on client issues and bring resolution with guidance from RM.
- Evaluate client needs and ensure sustained client engagement.
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to track potential sales targets.
- Anticipates and resolves any compliance, legal or regulatory review required for solicitation and response.
- Acts as a resource for relationship managers to ensure information needed to complete a sale or to improve the sales process provided in a timely fashion.
- Monitor business volume and credit limit usage.
- Assist in service review meetings, client training, sharing of market information/experience.
- Ensure client onboarding and/or periodic KYC activities are conducted and captured
- Fluency in Spanish is essential, Portuguese would be beneficial
- Experience in Correspondent Banking business is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
TS REL MGMT AND BUS DEV-HR07024} Requisition Number: