Specialist Quality Engineer
Specialist Quality Engineer
- Specialist Quality Engineer will not only inject Quality at each and every layer of the application & every step of the SDLC but also help solve some of the most complex automation challenges that impact a lot of business areas.
- Will play a key role in Shifting Left and enable CI/CD Pipelines.
- Will also help with constantly improving the efficiency of the Automation Tools and Processes.
- Will also play a key role in training and bridging the specific skill gaps across the Quality Engineering Domain.
- Attends the required Product Backlog Grooming & Planning Meetings to contribute to the Creation of Effective User Stories.
- Comes up with Comprehensive Regression Suites for Applications & Systems.
- Communicates the same to the QE Team and acts as a Feeder to the Automation Engine.
- Solves Complex Automation Challenges spanning multiple technologies in a scalable & extensible manner with least amount of maintenance.
- Continuously improves the Efficiency of the Automation using innovative technologies & thought process in specific QE Domain Areas.
- Promotes and Implements the Shift Left Approach in close collaboration with the Application Development Teams.
- Plays a key role in training and bridging the specific skill gaps across the Quality Engineering Domain.
- Helps resolves issues detected during testing.
- Provides QE support to Development, Business and Test teams on internal and external issues.
- Helps with getting down to the Root Cause of the Issues and works with the Engineering Teams to resolve and Validate the Fixes.
- Ensures Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery are enabled for the Apps Automated.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Has experience working within an Agile environment.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree is beneficial. 4-8 years of experience in a systems quality environment required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: