Specialist Designer - Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
GraphicDesigner-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Are you a graphic designerwith a track record of producingcreative print, digital, motion, and exhibition solutions in a fast-pacedin-house agency environment? Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is looking foran experienced graphic designer who's inspired by new trends and emergingtechnologies. You should have theability to translate requirements from a creative brief into designs thatcommunicate the right messages while capturing the attention of those who seethem. For this, you need to have a strong visual style that works within alarger overall branding system. Workyou'll do
What you'll bring to thetable
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Design original pieces including layouts, storyboards, illustrations andinfographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with account, art direction, and design teams to ensure deadlinesare met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Provenwork experience as a Graphic Designer for 4-6 years
- Portfolioof completed design projects
- Expertlevel experience with Microsoft Office, image editing and design software
- Strongaesthetic skills with exceptional typographic abilities
- Attentionto visual details
- Abilityto manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and collaborate in a teamenvironment
- Goodverbal and written communication skills
- BFA,or BA degree in Design, Visual Communication or Social Science
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is part ofMarketing & Communications. We provide value to the U.S. Firms bydifferentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business prioritiesforward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct clientexperiences. We develop cutting-edgemarketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage ourclients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; andcapture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
Please include a link to your onlineportfolio with your resume. PDFs of your work are also acceptable. How you'llgrow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great peoplemake a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broadrange of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive cultureencourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individualsby recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make dailychoices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways tomaintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make animpact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends torelationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruitertips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities atDeloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, wesuggest that you do your research: know some background about the organizationand the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSPEGO037-CL4