Specialist, Content Marketing Management - Investment Management
To ideate and produce a stream of content - in various - forms to help support NA sales and the wider marketing team. The content team at BNY Mellon IM works on both a global and regional basis with a collaborative, news-room like structure. We are looking for someone who can complement existing skills, build on their own and work on a wide variety of projects - from traditional printed articles to broadcast, social media posts and infographics.
- Implements content marketing projects in support of the firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition and client engagement. Applies strong writing, broadcast or multi-media communications skills for varying audiences and channels.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with internal and external resources to support activities. (i.e., wider internal marketing, investment boutiques, sales teams, client servicing, compliance, and external marketing agencies)
- Creates and embeds best practice for content; considers timelines, sign-off processes and compliance procedures to ensure swift delivery. Appreciation and competency with digital media is required.
- Has proven news sense and can write or create material accordingly, looking for ways to adapt content for varying needs
- Can adapt content to fit multi-media options - ie. articles from video or infographics.
- Assist with social media plans and initiatives.
- Keeps abreast of industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities, to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and is familiar with company practices. May lead special projects/ initiatives for the function or business unit.
- Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously.
- A team player. No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced staff or project leadership on a limited basis.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 5-7 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.