Spec, Full-Stack Dev
Global Trade team within Treasury Services tech group is looking for strong full stack developers with the following qualifications:
- 5 Years+ IT experience in the design, development and support of software
- Should have worked on Agile methodology with experience on either Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in the financial services domain is desirable
- In-depth working experience on Visual Basic and .Net., REST APIs, SQL
- Ability to develop high quality software with an eye for resiliency, stability, quality and efficiency
- Ability to debug production issues.
- Ability to work in a team and interact with business and operations stakeholders
- Provide technical and architectural leadership to the team and mentor more junior architects and developers.
- Candidate should have an interest in refactoring, re-engineering code to a modern architecture
- Knowledge of SWIFT will be highly desirable
- Desirable: Knowledge of developing applications using Angular 6 and HTML5, and REST API technologies
- Working knowledge of DevOps software - GitLab and Karma
- Strong IT background in both Development and Support
- Support of Vendor based products
- Advanced degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 5-7 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting front end and backe end development required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: