Solutions Engineer (VP) - CWMD, Consumer Engineering
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
ENGINEERING What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here. Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS JOB DUTIES
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS/DEGREE
- Work across Marcus teams to architect, design and implement strategic business initiatives that enable GS to provide best customer experience, and scalable core banking solution.
- Work as SME for Core banking platform, Books and records, Reconciliation and controls and Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams to develop, enhance and support features across Marcus teams. These teams include but are not limited to Business & Strategy, Product, Architecture, Tech, Finance, L&C, Product Controllers, FP&A, Fed Reporting, Marketing & Analytics and Delivery.
- Work in Agile methodology and run scrum team for core banking platforms across lending and deposits. Prioritize the quarterly deliveries and sprint activities based on business
- Work with core banking platforms such as Finacle & FIS to prioritize their product development roadmap and get alignment with GS business & technological initiatives.
- Work closely with Business and Product to identify market opportunities, build business cases for new features, products, and revenue streams that contribute to our digital strategy
- Independently manage multiple workstreams, firmwide delivery and testing phases for key products and features for Marcus. Work with cross functional teams to Implement, integrate and test the solution and data flow from Marcus to firmwide systems. Help in timely resolution of issues to get sign off from critical functions in GS
- Ability to communicate with senior business unit managers and direct reports; understanding business needs/concerns and helping them liaise with teams across the firm
- Keep up to date with applicable regulations and compliance requirements by interacting with legal and compliance and external agencies and discuss changes required in core banking platform.
- Drive engineering solutions across application development, integration, production monitoring, incident management and root cause analysis for issues.
- Support and review analysis on key reports and statistics used by Marketing & Analytics, Strategy, Pricing, Credit, Risk, FP&A and Firmwide teams for internal and external reporting.
- Assist Internal Audit to review the effectiveness of internal controls and build more robust controls to prevent customer, operations, regulatory and reputational risk
: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. MINIMUM YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
: 8 (Eight) years of experience SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB
Prior work experience must include 5 (five) years with:
- Working with core banking platforms and or Fintech solutions
- Architecting, designing and implementing strategic business initiatives.
- Project Management driving business and platform initiatives end-to-end with cross functional teams. Proven track record of delivering projects of various sizes
- Handling functional and technical initiatives and issues. Driving cross functional changes
Prior work experience must include 3 (three) years with:
- Working in Lending, Deposits & Payments domains
- Formulate conversion and test plans across multiple teams and systems
- Utilizing agile and scrum methodologies and working with Product Managers, Tech and SMs
- Triaging and troubleshooting issues. Managing and monitoring production support
Prior work experience must include 1 (one) year with:
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Working with regulatory and compliance issues across various lines of the business.
- Experience in leading Digital transformation and version upgrades programs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity