- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time
Software Engineer (Top Multi-Strat Quant Hedge Fund)
New York Based My client is a market-leading, multi-billion, quantitative hedge fund, adopting a diverse range of trading strategies across multiple business areas to deliver consistent profitable returns to their clients.
They are currently looking for exceptional Software Developers across a range of seniority levels to join them as they build out their real-time trading and risk systems for proprietary trading across many business areas. You’ll be working on formulating statistical models for trading strategies and developing distributed systems to analyse and react to incoming data in real time and creating tools for advanced mathematical modelling.
- Undergraduate/Advanced degree in a STEM Degree (Computer Science, Engineering etc)
- Experience in programming and problem solving in compiled languages (C++ for Windows/Linux)
- Extra-curricular activities such as Putnam Competitions, Olympiads, Scholarships
- Experience with a scripting language (Python preferred, but Perl, Ruby, Small Talk may be considered)
- A keen passion and interest in software engineering, who believes in developing advanced software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong willingness and desire to learn and share ideas with colleagues
- Able to work and communicate effectively with a diverse set of people (Traders, Quants, other Developers, Trading Assistants)
If interested please send your CV to Amita.Patel@AnsonMcCade.com or call 020 7780 6700 for more information.