Software Engineer - Machine Learning
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS. Code new machine learning paradigms, sometimes from first principles, for integration into production systems. Learn and work with subject matter experts to create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies.
Cloud9 Technologies is a Cloud Communications platform that provides voice and collaboration services for businesses. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, and advanced WebRTC technologies to transform how people communicate within and between enterprises. We want to do for enterprise communication what WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger has done for consumer communication – with the security, control and agility needed by Fortune 500 companies.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs, who are also highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, ICAP and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was also recently named the 2016 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology, recognized in the top 10 innovative solutions by the Futures and Options Industry Association, and ranked among Red Herring’s Top 100 Technology Companies in North America.
Many of our customers are in the financial markets, where traders use the Cloud9 service to engage with their trading partners. Today we operate across 37 countries and we’re adding more users every month.
Industry feedback for Cloud9 has been overwhelmingly positive, we’ve won awards from recognized industry organizations and praise from our customers at industry leading financial institutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS.
- Code new machine learning paradigms, sometimes from first principles, for integration into production systems.
- Learn and work with subject matter experts to create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies.
- Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed machine learning algorithms.
- Actively participate in challenging software research projects focused at applying combination of Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation pipelines to design, analysis and engineering workflows for real world problems.
- Research, design, and implement algorithms that power knowledge inference and online recommendations, based on Deep Learning, to consume design and engineering data in real-time.
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of experience integrating with larger code bases.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Python, C++, or Java.
- At least 2 years of experience with leading distributed file systems or multi-node database paradigms.
- Experience with Tensorflow is plus.
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.