Software Engineer - C++ (1805)
IBG was founded by a software engineer to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers command respect in the firm and have competitive compensation packages. Junior and Senior level positions are available.
- Brokerage trading platform development and maintenance.
- C++ software development for UNIX server.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or related degree.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL.
- Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in North America ticker plants such as NASDAQ TotalView, NASDAQ Level 2, UTDF, UQDF, CTS, and CQS a plus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Figures as of January 31, 2019.
The IBKR Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.