Software Developer - Trading Systems (C++/Python)
My client is globally renowned high-frequency proprietary trading firm. They seek experienced Software Developers for their Core Engineering team who are excited to design in-house trading systems that are robust, resilient, and extremely fast.
These systems enable them to execute algorithmic trading strategies based on patterns in market behavior. By building and maintaining this high-performance infrastructure, developers have helped to position the firm as a leader in the field of quantitative trading.
- Design, develop and implement high-frequency trading platform
- Optimising the platform to minimise latency
- Collaborate with trades/researchers to understand requirements and suggest effective code solutions
- Build application tools to support traders
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- Exceptional C++ skills in a Linux environment
- Ability to communicate across different business areas
- Experience with multi-threaded, low latency C++ applications
- Additional experience in Python, Java or similar is a plus