Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation.
Our TSG - Technology Production Services team is dedicated to ensuring that our technology environments are best in class. We run the systems that keep BNY Mellon running. Our mission is to deliver a full IT service management lifecycle across all run-the-bank applications and infrastructure support with the purpose of providing a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment. The Role
We are seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our Service Management organization. You will implement solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows users to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.
You will work in a virtual team setting on various projects and take requirements/stories and build them on the ServiceNow platform. You'll have an understanding of the various ServiceNow Products (ITSM, ITBM, HR, GRC, etc.); and understand how the ITIL framework can be leveraged to create best practices for the customer. Key Responsibilities:
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the implementation project team
- Configure the Application UI and workflows
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple HR systems
- Attend and participate in Scrum meetings
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Ensure that management receives timely updates on assigned tasks to facilitate frequent and proactive customer communication
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Service Management
Provides technical and/or business guidance to the SCM team as well as other groups. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Leads more complex product migrations through all systems environments. Analyzes and documents systems requirements for highly complex environments. Recommends software design based on requirements. Assists in defining and reviewing SCM plans and scripts/programs. Participates in and/or conducts SCM product/application reviews. Monitors and reviews software/hardware requirements and systems defects. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is preferred, 6-8 years of experience in a systems SCM environment, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is preferred, 6-8 years of experience in a systems SCM environment, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- 2+ years ServiceNow development
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales Accreditations in all product lines
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM)
- Proven experience in one additional product line outside of ITSM
- Knowledge of ITIL
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Technology Services Group-HR06725 Requisition Number: