Senior Treasury Manager – Treasury Technology
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
The candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury's Cash Management team at Moody's. This role requires a skilled professional who has direct experience with systems implementations and operational support of treasury technology. The candidate will be required to work with Treasury, Accounting and IT teams to implement and support Treasury technology, banking interfaces and third-party bank platforms. This role will involve overseeing daily operations, supporting corporate development activity and assigned project work.
As a member of the team, the Senior Treasury Manager will be also be responsible for managing the team that oversees Treasury technology including:
- All TMS configuration and integration mapping
- Test periodic system updates
- Become internal subject matter expert and train other global team members
- Research and help resolve the causes of any data integrity, data mapping and reporting issues and resolves them independently (e.g. bank account mapping, failed risk to cash entries, etc.)
- Monitor system integrations (ERP, FX All, Bank Reporting) and ensure they completed successfully and timely
- Share key information regarding updates and changes (planned downtime, release information, etc.) to the appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain appropriate Business Continuity Plans and execute them as needed
- Design, testing and implementation of new reports. Provide scheduled and ad-hoc management reports.
- Develop controls and metrics monitoring team performance
- Monitor license usage
- A dministration function for all banking portals including granting user access, configuring function specific profiles and bank account groups
- Design, implement and oversee periodic user access review validation process for all banking portals and FX All
- Review activity logs to identify and deactivate dormant users
- Manage/administer FX Trading Platform (FX All) and Bank Connectivity Partner (FIDES)
- Initiate and manage banking interface projects (e.g. Payables/Receivables transmissions)
- Merchant Bank Systems - user management, fee monitoring
Education & Experience Desired:
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of technology and vendor systems supporting treasury management, specifically Treasury Management Systems. Reval TMS knowledge is highly desirable.
- In depth knowledge of Treasury concepts, practices and procedures related to cash, payments, debt and derivatives. Thorough understanding of configuration supporting Treasury systems, payment and reporting formats and layouts (e.g. PAIN001, MT101, BAI) preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of staff and manage work effectively in a team environment, which includes sharing knowledge and resources. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas and develop innovative solutions adding value to the business.
- Strong attention to detail and expert Excel skills
- Customer oriented and quick response time. Ability to work with little oversight
- Minimum seven (7) years of equivalent treasury/finance technology experience required with Post Graduate education
- The candidate will support global operations and may be required to work non-business hours
- Some weekend hours will be required specifically during any month end accounting close, scheduled systems implementations, upgrade or maintenance cycles or unscheduled system outages
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.