Senior Technical / Project Lead - Murex
- Excellent Comp - VP or D level
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
This Investment Bank is embarking on a large scale Murex implementation across its Fixed Income business globally
This Investment Bank is embarking on a large scale Murex implementation across its Fixed Income business globally. As a result they are looking to hire a senior individual to help drive the initiative from a technical perspective. This isn’t to run the overall programme, but to take ownership of the technical aspects of the implementation. The successful candidate would therefore need to understand how to drive and deliver projects, but must also be able to get involved in the detail and provide technical credibility and direction. This is a large scale multi-year programme of work.
The successful individual must have the following skills:
- A solid understanding of the Fixed Income and FX market
- A track record of successfully delivering technology projects in Investment Banking
- Experience of managing / implementing the Murex platform:
- You must be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of Murex
- You must possess a strong understanding of trade processing / trade lifecycle
- You will be able to solve technical issues that arise from such an implementation
- Experience of working on projects with multiple moving parts and complexity
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritise pieces of work.
- Excellent verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
You could be performing at either a VP or D level.