Senior Technical Program Manager
• Facilitate the product planning/road-mapping process (goals, milestones, scope, estimates, etc.)
• Serve as a Delivery Lead/advocate for the development teams
• Partner with Scrum teams in developing a product architecture to achieve the targeted goal
• Manage projects and technology solutions for cross-functional programs focused on releasing features and functionality for financial risk management products
• Develop strong relationships with internal customers, vendors, and affiliates that were associated with a project
• Drive improvement initiatives across Engineering and Product with a focus on process, agility, and transparency
• Proactively identify and manage impact of projects to the broader organization and collaborate with the larger leadership team, reconcile divergent demands of multiple stakeholders
• Track and report on the progress of roadmap initiatives and team priorities, resolving and/or escalating any blockers that may arise
- 10+ years of technical management, which should include:
- Hands-on experience managing enterprise projects which includes experience managing commercial and end-user product development cycles
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, reporting tools and ceremonies
- Strong working knowledge and experience with technical architectures (including Cloud)
- Hands on experience managing geographical-dispersed development teams, the prioritization of their work and the proven ability to remove any blockers/impediments from team progress
- Experience working with disparate product and technical stakeholders
- Ability to resolve conflicts and bring teams to consensus
- Ability to prioritize and focus team on key product features to achieve product/solution goals
- Executive reporting: Proven ability to target messaging to the audience along with the ability to deliver "bad news" and remediation plans to senior management in a timely fashion
- Exceptional candidates will have:
- Knowledge of Credit Instruments
- Knowledge of Credit Ratings
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.