- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Dec 18
Senior Technical Lead - Cloud Migration
We are migrating US Regulatory Reporting applications like OATS to public cloud. This initiative is a green field project that includes defining a new data model for trading activity and uses that for all other post-trade activities. While migrating to the cloud enables us to use elastic compute and storage and run efficiently, bigger value would come by re-engineering the application into micro-services, increase agility by adopting better DevOPS practices and use the data more holistically. We need a senior hands-on technical lead to help build this new platform for regulatory reporting and in the process create a blueprint for other applications to follow.
We need a Technical Lead with responsibility for:
- Own the design, delivery and management of new solution.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Business, Compliance, Architecture and Infrastructure teams and deliver the solution.
- Ensure that all deliverables are delivered on-time and are aligned with the solution architecture & design
- Provide subject matter expertise to support the development and validation of project deliverables across the team
- Engage Support and Infrastructure teams to define and maintain a robust support model
- Experience in or exposure to Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Map Reduce and Spark
- Good understanding of investment banking domain including knowledge of various financial products and trade life-cycle.
- Have experience of Electronic Trading and/or US Regulatory Reporting like OATS
- Show ability to be an effective team member working closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team.
- Problem solving and influencing skills.
- Hands-on technical experience in Java, C++, C# or Scala
- Experience or exposure to public cloud environment like AWS or Azure