Senior Tax Associate
Tradeweb is continuing to grow its new tax department that is primarily responsible for tax reporting and tax compliance across all lines of business in the Tradeweb Markets company. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of federal and state tax provisions for corporations and partnerships under ASC 740
- Assist with coordinating and reconciling financial reporting disclosures under ASC 740
- Assist with ensuring appropriate internal control
- Review federal and state tax returns for partnerships and corporations
- Review sales tax on a monthly basis
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Be responsible maintaining and managing workflow of the tax plan on a month to month basis
- Experience with accounting for income taxes (ASC 740 and related guidance)
- Experience that includes a mix of US Federal, US state tax compliance for partnerships and corporations.
- Understands the tax aspects of SOX compliance, and development of tax processes
- Experience working with indirect tax, preferred
- Strong computer skills in tax compliance/provision software, excel, and proven record for using technology to simplify repeating tasks
- Experience with TRA's preferred
- College degree completed in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- CPA preferred
- Experience working at an enterprise level company, or supporting enterprise level clients
- Well-spoken and comfortable leading conversations with senior leadership
A first mover and market leader in electronic fixed income trading, Tradeweb facilitates trading in rates, credit, equities and money markets for more than 2,500 clients in 60+ countries. Tradeweb combines domain expertise, proprietary technology and a vast network of clients to deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows . As an ideas and solutions company which values innovation, Tradeweb is always looking for new ways to create efficiencies that improve clients' performance and platform experience.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.