Senior Specialist, Strategic Planning; People Experience
BNYM is seeking to hire an experienced candidate to join the People Experience team.
The Senior Specialist will have responsibility for enhancing the employee experience through data analysis and design thinking. People Experience partners with teams across BNY Mellon to redefine and deliver a distinctive employee/people experience that will allow us to attract new talent and retain our existing talent, helping them to do things faster, simpler and easier. Core Responsibilities:
- Conduct complex analyses and reporting in support of people experience pilots and initiatives
- Perform leading practice research and synthesize and incorporate findings into the people experience framework and initiatives
- Conducts advanced internal research and data analysis to assist with strategic management initiatives. Uses analyses to develop recommendations/solutions that can be implemented and measured. Supports the implementation of recommended actions.
- Perform financial analysis in support of the people experience business case development
- Develop consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to build out the people experience philosophy and framework
- Support the analysis and development of change related work products for the people experience, e.g., leadership alignment, value realization, impact assessment, communications planning and delivery, and training
- Lead special projects/initiatives for People Experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Client-centric, problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in ambiguity and draw insights from broad data sources
- Experience with agile methodology and deliverables
- Exceptional project management, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Track record of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships at all levels across the organization
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to manage through change
- Promotes a strong risk and controls environment by adhering to all processes and procedures
Bachelors degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. 5-7 years of related experience preferred. Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.