Senior Specialist, Project Manager
Treasury Services Technology is seeking a Project Manage r to lead central projects that span multiple technology groups in Treasury services technology organization . We are looking for an individual to join the team with project management skills, senior stakeholder reporting skills, and excellent communication skills. You will be joining a collaborative cross functional team working together to deliver project s for our internal clients.
Treasury Technology Project Manager is responsible for managing the book of work, defining priorities, reporting, escalating issues and risks and working with various teams across the Space, including Technology, Operations, Product and various implementation teams. Solutions , portfolio accounting; performance; information delivery, resource management. This resource will be part of the centralized Strategy, Business Administration, and Portfolio management team. The successful candidate will: Role & Responsibilities
- Creates and publishes senior stakeholder reporting for key initiatives across Treasury Services Technology.
- Leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Manages and oversees the end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high complexity.
- Defines and manages the lifecycle from project initiation through to program closure. Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies. Reports and escalates progress/issues to executive management, as needed.
- Track and communicate the resource utilization / capacity, finance change, project updates effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain and work closely/Communicate with Stakeholders and manage the expectations effectively
- Ensure that document/Report weekly accomplishments capture the program status accordingly.
- Run Agile methodology for the project all year long with deep understand of Agile methodology.
- Leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to Stakeholder specifications.
Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium to high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization). Directs and controls all work performed within the framework of the Work Structure. Develops detailed project plans and schedules application/infrastructure projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors project results for significant deviations. Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments. May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals. Works with all required Information Technology functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries. Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery in conformance with company software development life cycle methodologies. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
We are seeking candidates with:
Qualifications - External
- 8+ years' experience in financial industry
- A deep understanding of Technology project life cycle
- Practical understanding of end to end Project management phases
- Internal and external client facing skills and demonstrated ability to lead and influence partners at all levels of the firm, clients, and other third parties
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related discipline, or equivalent a work experience
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 8-10 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred.
- SAFE Agile certification is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial, 8 - 10 years of related project management experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.