: S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role :
Senior Software Developer (React JS) The Location
: New York City, Charlottesville, VA , Richmond, VA or open to virtual in US Grade
: 10 The Team :
As a member of the S&P Global Market Intelligence Technology team, you will work with a group of intelligent and ambitious engineers . The team is responsible for the architecture, design, development, quality and maintenance of the next-generation real-time financial data web platform. Other responsibilities include transforming product requirements into Technical Design/ Implementation & writing technical requirements. The Impact :
Would you like to be part of the team that builds next generation real-time financial data products & platform? Join us and contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
• Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
• Supporting and maintaining high revenue productionized products
• Achieve the above intelligently and economically using best practice What's in it for you :
- This is the place to hone your existing software development skills while having the chance to become exposed to latest cutting-edge technologies available in the market. Alongside you get opportunities to:
- Mentor and work with a skilled team while shaping the future of our products.
- Build a next generation UI financial product that consumers can rely on in order to take their financial decisions.
- Opportunity to work on next generation real-time streaming data product from backend perspective.
- Expand experience with modern cutting-edge technologies like Streaming technologies, Dev Ops, and cloud technologies.
- Willingness to learn & master new technologies. We cross train team members, for versatile Full Stack experience.
What We're Looking For : Basic Qualifications :
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Design and develop industry-leading applications.
- Respond to and resolve production issues.
Nice To Have :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
- 6-10 years of significant experience in Application Development.
- Minimum of 1 year (2+ years preferred) experience in working React JS.
- Minimum of 1 Year (2+ years preferred) experience in working with Typescript.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, Cross-browser Compatibility, Responsive UI
- Good understanding of Design Principles & excellent communication skills
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Agile/Scrum experience
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Experience working in AWS, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- AWS Certified
- Ability to train and mentor
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $76,500 - $131,507. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits, we provide for our employees, visit https://spgbenefits.com/ About S&P Global Market Intelligence :
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
275172 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States