Senior Salesforce Solutions Analyst
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is seeking a Senior Salesforce Solutions Analyst to join our fast growing team in our New York, NY office. In this role, you will be responsible for technical design and oversight of Broadridge's Salesforce platform development to enable the global sales team with creative solutions to bolster productivity and drive data strategy. You will establish standard methodologies for technical design, integration frameworks, and app development to facilitate an efficient, streamlined and optimal user experience across Salesforce.com and related platforms. Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain governance and design principles for optimal usage of Salesforce.com and connected business systems
- Establish and maintain platform governance for compliance, security, and system performance
- Understand key business drivers and strategic initiatives and ensure alignment to the CRM platform and other tools used by the Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions (GSMS) organization
- Analyze current workflows and structure within Salesforce.com and develop solutions for optimization
- Support the other Sales Operations related processes and strategies tied to Salesforce.com and any other automation tools that power sales performance reporting and sales enablement
- Partner with CRM Owner to design and deliver business solutions
- Support a team of CRM administrators including development, mentoring, and product delivery management
- Passionately pursue ongoing education on industry knowledge, business systems integrations, CRM functionality, standard methodologies and trends as it pertains to Sales and Marketing functionality
- Build sophisticated programs that scale, iterate and drive sustainable process improvements
- Position is approximately 60% development and 40% project management/analysis.
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com application data model and partner product ecosystem, system integration and data management standard methodologies other CRM systems and processes required
- 7-10 years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com B2B solutions design, integration, and app development
- Salesforce Architecture and solutions delivery experience
- Project Management
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in working with SFDC administrators and developers on SFDC configurations (validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, etc.)
- Highly skilled at integrating Salesforce.com, data management systems and data visualization applications in the delivery of accurate and dynamic sales performance reporting
- Demonstrated success working in a dynamic, rapid-scale work environment
- A self-starter with successful technical solutions background and a clear vision for how to operationalize a successful CRM strategy
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce Development (Apex, VisualForce) and Integration (REST, SOAP, ESB) and a track record of operational execution
- Ability to understand how to solve complex business problems, possess a combination of strong business insight and technical skills, and have strong oral and written communication skills
- Thinks strategically and analytically, grasps new and ground breaking concepts quickly, and finds creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience with SQL queries and data visualization applications such as Tableau
- Experience in integrating with systems related to sales, marketing, and finance systems preferred (Eloqua, DemandTools, InsideSales.com's HDForecast/C9/Cloud9, GoodData, etc.)