Senior Salesforce Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fora Financial
- 14 Oct 18
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to our existing sales platform. The position is primarily a development position but will require some administration and high-level support. We are looking for someone who loves to learning, working in fast-paced environments, detail oriented with the ability to envision the bigger picture, self-motivated, and self-managed. You will be working in a small and dedicated team guaranteed to keep you challenged and learning.
Fora Financial has an exciting, direct hire opportunity for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join a dynamic FinTech company. Our software development team is excellence driven, works well together and enjoys creating transformative solutions. We are conveniently located in mid-town Manhattan near NY Penn Station, the Port Authority bus terminal and several subway and bus lines.
• Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements.
• Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
• Review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security.
• Manage sandbox and deployments.
• Document functionality and changes to the system.
• Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom
fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc…
• Provide high-level support to a small group of advanced Salesforce users.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development.
• Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
• API integration and/or development experience
• Salesforce Developer Certification, higher certifications are a plus
• Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
• Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single
sign-on, and duplicate management.
• Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current
solution and desired solution.
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- 401k + match
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance