Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
Job Description This role will serve as lead functional business analyst for development projects on the Salesforce platform, working with internal clients and technology teams to improve business processes and deliver new capabilities in the Lead to Cash echo system. This role will serve as lead functional business analyst for development projects on the Salesforce platform, working with internal clients and technology teams to improve business processes and deliver new capabilities in the Lead to Cash echo system. Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead business analyst for various development projects on the Salesforce platform.
- Elicit business and functional requirements from primary stakeholders as well as document and analyze current and future state business process flows.
- Partner with product owners to craft user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria in support of agile delivery of technology solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform.
- Preform dimensional fit / gap analysis between current and future state technology solutions to support acquisition programs and evaluate vendor solutions.
- Develop data flow diagrams for integrations to reporting, finance and fulfillment applications that will support the technical design and build processes.
- Collaborate with project managers, technical leads and quality assurance leads to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management.
- Lead user acceptance testing by gathering test scenarios, developing scripts, triaging defects and capturing sign-off from stakeholders and project leads.
- Collaborate with solution integrators and external consultants on technology projects throughout the duration of an implementation by reviewing and providing feedback on project artifacts, helping coordinate meetings with stakeholders and testing new functionality.
- Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/software.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives to enable operational efficiency.
- Partner with the Data Management and Analytics Teams to ensure technology solutions adhere to data quality requirements and meet stakeholder reporting objectives.
- Transition all new technology solutions to the Production Operations and Support Teams.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a related field required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience required.
- Salesforce.com administrative experience is required (certified Admin or Developer is a plus).
- Business systems analysis experience required.
- Strong Access/Excel skills, SQL is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software applications.
- Experience with CPQ and other CRM or marketing automation applications is a plus.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple locations.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.