Senior Sales Manager
- Competitive base salary and commission
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Thesys Technologies
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Excellent opportunity for a high performance, dynamic and hands on Senior Sales Manager to join a growing, well established FinTech organization.
Senior Sales Manager
Thesys Technologies is a high performance financial tech company with aggressive plans to push the envelope of US trading technology in the coming years. Formed in 2009, our technology already handles approximately 5% of the daily volume in US & 10% of Canadian equities on the back of our ultra low latency HFT offering and our advanced gateway technology for Broker-Dealers. We are now building from our core strength in HFT trading tech to expand into new areas where we feel our edge holds strong, including exchange/matching engine technology, hardware accelerated data feeds and gateways, regulatory technology, and financial Big Data plays.
Our core infrastructure has been built under the guidance of extremely experienced high frequency technologists, traders, and networking engineers. Our clients rank amongst the best traders, globally, in any asset class. In addition, Thesys has been extensively covered in media outlets as far ranging as 60 Minutes, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg, and The Financial Times and have been highlighted in case studies by Amazon and Intel Corp.
Given the breadth of our ambitions, the technology work we provide is highly diversified, cutting-edge, challenging, and extremely broad in terms of the exposure it generates for employees. In other words, there is a lot that you get to see and do, depending on how much you can handle. We need players on our team who can adapt to a very rapidly changing environment, take on outsized roles and responsibilities, maintain strong interpersonal relationships, and help build our vision out further.
About the Role:
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills