- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Research Associate
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Research Associate is responsible for organizing, leading, and managing most aspects of MIS Research projects from start to finish with emphasis on business and processes and compliance impact. The role will require significant interaction with internal clients across all lines of business. Experience with writing business requirements, project planning, writing test cases, and meeting deliverables is critical.
- Participate in the planning of tasks through the development of project scope, approach, goals, deliverables, and work plans
- Coordinate project execution, track and ensure quality deliverables, report on progress to all stakeholders and coordinate relevant linkages across firm
- Develop and execute improvements in operating effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare requirements deliverables in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Prepare and present management and stakeholder communications
- Support large scale change management programs led by senior team members; manage work stream within a larger project
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with senior management
- Facilitate UAT, surveys, and discussions with internal stakeholders to build consensus and finalize decisions
- Identify and document metrics and performance indicators as a method for measuring success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business project management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- An understanding of CMS, technology projects and system development lifecycle is a plus
- Ability to work under limited supervision while producing results
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and manage time effectively. Must be well organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented, critical thinker
- Influencing skills needed to ensure standards are adhered to, despite competing needs, with flexibility to adjust as appropriate
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.