Senior Relationship Management, VP
Who we are looking for
Charles River Development, a State Street company, is growing and we are seeking experienced Client Managers to join the team in our Boston, New York and Toronto locations. The award winning Charles River Investment Management System enables sound and efficient investing across all asset classes to our prestigious clients. We continue to be a market leading solution for investment managers across the Institutional investment, Wealth Management and Hedge Fund industries. We are looking for dynamic, engaging and creative Client Managers to help drive our continued growth. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a Client Manager you will
• Ensuring a high touch engagement model with clients, including regular onsite visits, project status calls and executive engagements
Driving and executing on internal projects that streamline workflows, processes or collaboration for the betterment of the client experience
• Sustaining a strong understanding of the Charles River IMS and keeping up-to-date with current functionality, offerings and upgrades
• Maintaining frequent communication and collaboration with internal client account teams and business units
• Establishing long-term, strategic objectives for each client and measure success against account plan goals
• Proactively ensuring effective client issue resolution, project delivery, response to information requests, and collaboration with other CRD teams
• Assisting the internal Sales team to identify and foster revenue opportunities including additional application modules and services, training or services
• Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends and news relevant to CRD and client base
• Developing relationships with senior client personnel to gain understanding of client strategy and CRD's alignment to achieving their strategy What we value
• Demonstrable strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to articulate or present issues, options and resolutions verbally and in writing
• Ability to foster strong relationships across client organizations, with senior managers and key decision makers in large and small firms, including good personal and working relationships with end users
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Education & Preferred Qualifications
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Technology or relevant discipline
• 5 - 8+ years' experience within the Financial Services / Software industry, preferred experience in Relationship Management, Business Analysis or similarly functioning role
• Ability to multi-task and successfully manage simultaneous priorities
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
• Self-motivated and operates independently, while working as a member of a team
• Ability to travel to client sites 20% - 40% per calendar year About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers