Senior Rates Application Support.
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Apex Systems, LLC
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has Senior Rates Application Support. Providing day-to-day support within the US Fixed Income Application support team for the Rates (Cash and Derivatives) markets including; Pricing, P&L, Risk, eTrading, Halo, Light Year, Deriv Pricing systems, ION Marketview. If interested please reach out to recruiter Krista Goulet at email@example.com.
• Support and undertake daily system administrator routines for the fixed income systems (e.g., Halo eTrading and Pricing, investigate bond pricing, / eTrading queries, Ion/prematcher issues, MDX/Felix add-ons etc).
• Part of the NA Rates team providing cross coverage in NY/Toronto for pricing and eTrading.
• First point of contact to support US Deriv including Ion, Felix, Light Year and Raven
• Understand Derivative trade flow and work with Quants/Product Control and Dev teams to resolve problems
• Deal with trader queries
• Administer, maintain and troubleshoot various eTrading platforms (e.g. Bloomberg TOMS, TradeWeb, ICAP, eSpeed) including managing trading permissions and quoted inventory.
• Have Domain Knowledge.in both Cash and Derivatives
• Extensive Excel skills working to bring live data into such sheets.
• Manage the deployment of new / updated system features and releases.
• Provide application training to existing and new users.
• Manage Application start-up / shutdown during system maintenance windows and BCP tests.
• Support and Maintain P&L, Pricing and Risk spreadsheets.
• The main hours are from 7am through to the close of trading (normally 17:30) Monday to Friday. Covered by 2 shifts.
• Work outside these hours is expected “when needed” basis.
• Out of hours on-call support cover for HK (on a rotational basis).
Weekend work is also required on an “as needs” basis for major system enhancements / BCP test.