My client is a HFT prop firm based in the US seeking talented quants experienced in trading equities at high and mid frequency.
Our quantitative traders configure and manage our high‐performance, dynamic algorithmic trading strategies. These traders develop an in-depth understanding of domestic and international market structure, become experts at monitoring risk, and collaborate closely with quants and developers to constantly improve our trading strategies.
- At least 2+ years experience with high frequency and intraday trading strategies.
- Programming experience is required (Python, SQL, Java or C++ are a plus).
- Excellent academic background, hard sciences preferred (computer science, math, physics, statistics and related fields).
- Outstanding quantitative problem‐solving skills and mathematical aptitude.
- Highly motivated and tenacious individual with a proven ability to create solutions both within a team and without supervision.
- The ability to work independently and communicate information precisely and quickly.
- Team player: authentic, genuine person who is capable of working collective goals.