Senior Quant Developer - Futures Trading
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Campbell North
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
My client is a global systematic trading platform looking to identify a senior quant developer who can design a robust, scalable research and trading infrastructure for all aspects of trading.
- Model/research, optimization, trading execution & transaction cost modeling, back-testing
- Maintaining & updating the platform, ensuring its stability, robustness and security
- Evaluating new datasets & improving existing alphas
- Developing robust data checking and storage procedures
- Core contributor to growing the investment process and research infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a quantitative researcher developing trading systems, back-testing, execution optimization, signal research.
- Experience in futures trading & development a strong plus.
- Strong programming experience in multiple languages such as Python, C#, Java is required.
- Strong SQL experience is required.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
- Willing to take ownership of his/her work, working both independently and within a small team.