- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 19
Senior Quality Assurance Auditor
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our global Quality Assurance team we are seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Assurance Auditor in New York.
Join us and you will:
- Quality assure whether Chief Auditors and Heads of Audit have undertaken sufficient work to support their continuing, objective and independent assessment of Credit Suisse's risks and global system of internal controls and governance processes.
- Effectively challenge Internal Audit teams on risks and controls and audit scope coverage.
- Plan and perform Quality Assurance reviews to assess whether opinions are supportable and work complies with internal and external requirements. This entails gaining a deep understanding of the objective of the work being performed and assessing whether the audit approach and work completed supports the opinions given.
- Identify opportunities to simplify IA methodology and processes, and drive how we implement them, to help the department achieve high quality audit opinions efficiently.
- Train and coach Internal Audit teams to improve their understanding of how they can best deliver against Internal Audit requirements.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
- Represent Credit Suisse at industry events and discussions to help keep Internal Audit at the forefront of industry developments.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Having gathered at least 5 years of work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous.
- You have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way.
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team.