Senior Qlikview Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 04 Oct 18
We are looking to hire Senior Qlikview Developer.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Responsible for end-to-end design and development of QlikView-based reporting applications, built from existing data warehouses and data sources.
- Able to Publish applications to a clustered, enterprise QlikView environment.
- Able to Create and documents technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Strong experience in reports development using QlikView, QlikSense
- Strong experience in creating the Qlikview dashboards & performance optimization
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of data warehouse and BI Reporting concepts
- Experience working with relational databases
Nice to Have:
- QlikView Developer Certification
- Familiarity with QlikView Publisher and QlikView Management Console
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with Financial Industry data
If you are interested in this role, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org