Senior Production Engineer – Front Office
- 120000 - 140000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 15 Apr 19
Mthree Consulting is looking for experienced Senior Production Engineers to join the Mthree team and consult onsite with a leading bank based in the midtown area of NYC.
The appointed candidate will be part of the Technical Support team that is in charge of the production management of the eBusiness applications on FX, Bonds and IRD activities. This team reports to Technical Team Leader in London and locally to the head of the NY department.
While the individual is located in New York, he/she will be part of an extended team and will be working & leveraging with the eBusiness technical support in other locations (Hong Kong, Paris and London). The appointed candidate will share the day to day activities including project and improvement activities plus weekend releases and WIPs.
As a Senior Production Engineer, the candidate will be part of the team responsible for the eRUN infrastructure worldwide. The individual will support change, incident and monitoring of the platform, ensuring maximum efficiency, scalability and resiliency of the market data systems.
Skills required for the role:
· A solid Infrastructure background
· A good understanding of networks
· Experience working within DevOps Model of Build and Deployment
· Software configuration management
· A proven and successful experience developing large scale software solutions in more than one language.
· A good understanding of latency (causes and remediation)
· Monitoring supervision and improvement through ITRS, Grafana and Corvil
· Proven track record working with ION or LAB49 software.
· Proven track record within Market Data Applications specifically RMDS, Trep
*A full job description will be presented to successful candidates, at time of contact with an Mthree Consulting representative.